In 1988, Italia by Antonio Citterio marks an innovative turning point in the modern conception of cooking space, borrowing the materials, spaces and uses of professional kitchens.
The aesthetics of steel are all new: inalterable, resistant to water and flame, and technically worked with the precision required for optimum functional performance. The worktops are deeper, rationalised and organised for preparation and cooking: with dedicated double sinks for food and washing up, the aim being to provide the right work tools for maximum quality results. Over the years, the professional concept has expanded to include new technical solutions, better-performing equipment and more sophisticated finishes.
- All display pieces are sold as - is.
Patching or touch-ups required to be determined at time of installation. Cost of labour to be determined.
- Add on items needed to complete kitchen can be added at 30% discount
- Installation cost includes delivery fee within Metro Vancouver, garbage removal
- Applicable taxes not included in price
- Full payment must be made to secure display sale