More than just a kitchen, it is a kitchen box that appears and disappears as if by magic when necessary. The large doors slide and fold, disappearing into the side compartments with a light and fluid movement, thanks to the exclusive patented mechanism by Dada. The lighting is spectacular, with the back panel becoming an LED light wall.
Created in 1994 by Luca Meda, the Banco Kitchen concentrates the main functions of washing and cooking into a self-supporting structure, patented by Dada. The new Banco contrasts in materials and is offered mainly in black and white.
A solid extruded aluminium frame supports the thin line of the worktop that defines the horizontal side of the cabinets. The structure remains suspended in mid-air, and is completed by floor-standing base units. The island structure supports the under-Banco base units. The worktop has a minimal thickness and is set into the aluminium structure, hiding its solid interior.
|Dada Tivali Kitchen Cabinets|
|Dada Banco Island Cabinets|
|Countertop, Island Top & Backsplash|
|Asko/ Subzero/ Wolf Appliance Package|
|Cea 3 - Hole Faucet - INV83 - S|
|Julien Sink - Urban Edge 0003670|
- All display pieces are sold as is. Appliance manufacturer warranties still apply.
- Drawer accessories included as shown on display. Display dressing pieces (plates, pots, utensils, etc.) are not included.
- Additional pieces required to complete kitchen can be ordered with 25% discount off retail prices.
- Installation, delivery fee within Metro Vancouver, garbage removal included in price.
- Applicable taxes not included in price.